Sunday, February 10, 2013

Livin the Dream

"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." - Winston Churchill

I stumbled across this quote somewhere last week which I can't seem to remember.  Was probably on facebook or maybe someones blog, regardless it really hit home.  Remarkable.  It actually got me thinking....what dreams do I have that I can't go a single day without thinking about???

As I continue to ponder this statement  knowing there are many things I can't go a day without thinking about, I'm pretty damn sure I should never give up on a few things.  1. My happiness  2. One day I will ride my bike across a finish line so big that it warrants raising both hands above my head.  3. Eventually Tom and I will move to a warmer/sunnier/mountainier climate and live happily ever after. 

And I can surely promise one thing....we are definitely living the dream.

Speaking of...this is the view I have this morning as I type:


Tom will probably kill me for posting another photo of his ass, but so it goes. You see that's Jeff Pearson on the left, the 500th Ironman finisher riding next to my cutes...these cats have Ironman Texas in just over 3 months. I'm not gonna lie, I really don't miss these long trainer rides.  Instead I'm fueling up on Cap'n Crunch and getter ready for Fat Bike Fest 2013 at Hillside Park.  What you can't see from the photo above it the nasty,rainy, snowy mess that's taking place outside.  Pretty sure someone had to make sure this one was epic. 



1 comment:

  1. GREAT quote! Now you have me thinking :)

    I didn't know Tom and Jeff were racing Texas… awesome!

    ReplyDelete