Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hello weather...MN is Bike Friendly!

Well It continues to rain and snow  here and the weather refuses to cooperate with my need to be outside riding my bike.  This past Wednesday it had been raining for most of the day, but it appeared to let up in the afternoon and weather.com said there was 50% chance of rain between 4 and 7pm.  50% chance eh? No problem, heck that's 50% chance I won't get rained on.  So rushed home to rip out 60 minutes before my bike fit with Chris.  And....it poured on me for about 30 minutes, yep 50% of my ride.  Oh and that's not real fun when its 36 degrees out.   I swear Mother Nature is shitting on Minnesota.  I can't figure out her problem.  Our city is working it's butt off to continue to be the best bike friendly city out there.  In fact check out what just popped up on the Cedar Lake Trail!!


The photos pretty much speak for themselves.  Since this one is about 150 yards from our place, I think I'll just walk on down there to work on my bikes!


How can air not be free you ask?  Duh, there is no such thing as a free lunch. Thanks HealthPartners, that's pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool about the bike friendliness. As far as the weather, it's not just MN with the craziness. Last May it was 95 degrees for the bike race I just did. This year...high of 45.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this bike station… so cool! We live in a pretty fantastic city :)

    ReplyDelete