Sunday, March 2, 2014

New Lazer Gear!!!

Look what arrived this week just in time for Cuyuna Lakes Whiteout!! A brand new Lazer Helium Helmet and matching flash yellow Magneto sunglasses!!  Of course I was so stoked that I immediately put them both on right after work!

 
I've been racing in both Lazer Helmets and Lazer Sunglasses for the past year.  The Helium helmet is my favorite, it's super light, and the gel sweat resistant forehead band is so awesome that it's hard to believe I actually raced without it for so many years!  I will admit I'm a fan of the flash yellow craze and can't wait to rock this combo for both the mountain and cx seasons! 

 
This is my first set of the new Magneto shades and after racing in them this past weekend it's safe to say they one of the best inventions in cycling eyewear to date.  The magnets on the frame of the shades snap right on to your helmet strap, which means no more ear piece rubbing and no more headaches during a race. I even crashed a few times Saturday and they stayed right where they were supposed too!!  This is also the perfect concept for winter riding as you don't' have to bother with trying to get the earpiece's to fit amongst all the layers. Frankly goggles just haven't really worked for me, so these were a life saver this weekend!  Lastly, if the sun goes down, or if sweat gets on the lenses, no worries....you can just flip them right up to the magnets on the top of your helmet. So cool!!!! 


Thank you Lazer!!! I am so lucky to be able to race and train in best helmets and sunglasses this market has to offer!! 

Pretty sure you wont' be able to miss me in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment